Farm Animal CPD
On Thursday 27th May at VetCon there will be an engaging and stimulating farm animal CPD programme.
Delivered by world-class speakers, specialists and experts travelling from across Ireland, England and Scotland, the farm animal stream at VetCon 2021 will deliver the practical applications of evidence-based veterinary medicine in a variety of relevant farm animal veterinary settings.
The farm animal lectures will also improve the practical knowledge and skills of farm and mixed animal practice vets in the areas of bovine lameness and reproductive ultrasound.
Topics in the farm animal streams include:
- Beef herd health and disease surveillance (Speaker – Tim Geraghty)
- Bovine reproduction and fertility (Speaker - Stephen Butler)
- Herd health and preventative medicine (Speaker – Tommy Heffernan)
- Lameness and foot trimming (Speakers – Sara Pedersen)
- Reproductive ultrasound (Speaker – Cathal Ó Sé)