Small Animal CPD
At VetCon 2020 there will be two days of exciting, engaging, and stimulating small animal vet CPD.
Delivered by world-class speakers, travelling from across Ireland, the UK and Australia, the small animal streams will inspire, empower and motivate delegates to improve their knowledge and skills in a variety of clinical areas.
An exclusive VetCon Focus Session small animal anaesthesia and analgesia delivered by Carl Bradbrook and Matt Gurney (Zero Pain Philosophy and Anderson Moores Veterinary Specialists) will take place in one of the Fota Island Resort suites on Thursday 28th May.
This small group session will challenge delegates to learn even more, apply multimodal techniques and strategies to pain relief in pets, and give an opportunity to ask the specialists about difficult cases they have recently encountered and how best to approach such cases in future.
Topics in the small animal streams include:
- Anaesthesia and analgesia (Speakers – Carl Bradbrook and Matt Gurney)
- Cardiology (Speaker – Rachel Blake)
- Nutrition (Speaker – Cecilia Villaverde)
- Oncology (Speaker – Clare Knottenbelt)
- Surgery – soft tissue and orthopaedics (Speakers – Laura Cuddy, Shane Guerin, Charles Kuntz)
The full lecture programme will be online shortly.