Small Animal CPD
At VetCon 2020 there will be two days of exciting, engaging, and stimulating small animal CPD.
Delivered by world-class speakers, the small animal streams will inspire, empower and motivate delegates to improve their knowledge and skills in a variety of clinical areas.
An exclusive VetCon Focus Session on anaesthesia and analgesia will take place in one of the Fota Island Resort suites on Thursday 28th May. This small group session will challenge delegates to learn even more and give an opportunity to ask the specialists about difficult cases they have recently encountered and how best to approach such cases in future.
Topics in the small animal streams include:
- Anaesthesia and analgesia (Speakers – Carl Bradbrook and Matt Gurney)
- Cardiology (Speaker – Rachel Blake)
- Nutrition (Speaker – Cecilia Villaverde)
- Oncology (Speaker – Clare Knottenbelt)
- Surgery (Speaker – Laura Cuddy)
The full lecture programme will be available in November.