Small Animal CPD
At VetCon 2021 there will be two days of exciting, engaging, and stimulating small animal veterinary CPD.
Delivered by world-class speakers, travelling from across Ireland and the UK, the small animal streams will inspire, empower and motivate delegates to improve their knowledge and skills in a variety of clinical areas.
An exclusive VetCon Focus Session on techniques in small animal local anaesthesia, delivered by Carl Bradbrook and Matt Gurney (Zero Pain Philosophy and Anderson Moores Veterinary Specialists), will take place in one of the Fota Island Resort suites on Thursday 27th May.
This small group session will challenge delegates to learn even more, apply multimodal techniques and strategies to pain relief in pets, and give an opportunity to ask the specialists about difficult cases they have recently encountered, and how to approach such cases in future.
Topics in the small animal streams include:
- Anaesthesia and analgesia (Speakers – Carl Bradbrook and Matt Gurney)
- Cardiology (Speaker – Rachel Blake)
- Nutrition (Speaker – Cecilia Villaverde)
- Oncology (Speaker – Clare Knottenbelt)
- Surgery - soft tissue and orthopaedics (Speakers – Shane Guerin and TBC)
View the highlights video from VetCon 2019 below!