VetCon Ireland Privacy & Cookies Policy
VetCon Ireland respects your privacy and is committed to treating any information that we obtain about you with as much care as possible and in a manner that is compliant with all applicable data protection legislation including the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) and any national impending laws in relation to the same (collectively, “Data Protection Legislation”).
- Who are we?
VetCon Ireland is owned wholly by Skinvet Limited; a company registered in Ireland with registered number 553853 and with a registered office at 27 Cork Road, Midleton, Co. Cork (“VetCon Ireland”, “we”, “us” or “our”). VetCon Ireland is responsible for this website and its contents (www.vetcon.ie).
- Whose personal data do we collect?
In the context of our services, or by simply using our website, we may collect personal data relating to members of the public, contractors, collaborators, customers, clients, suppliers, visitors to our website, and other persons dealing with VetCon Ireland.
- How do we collect personal data relating to you?
We may collect information about you in various ways:
- Directly in connection with an actual or potential business relation or employment relation with us;
- Directly from you when you visit our website vetcon.ie, which may include information you provide to us by means of contact forms on that website or by opting in to our mailings;
- When you visit our website by means of cookies.
- What personal data do we collect
The information we collect depends on the nature of the Data Subject and the relationship of VetCon Ireland with that person. We may collect, included but not limited to, the following information from you:
- Personal details such as name and gender;
- Professional license number/college registration number;
- Contact details such as telephone number, postal or email address or other contact details;
- Business contact information such as job title, department and name of the company or organisation;
- Areas of interest;
- Opt-in/opt-out for marketing materials;
- Opt-in/opt-out for other mailings;
- Photographs at our conference;
- Registration, attendance and absence information at our conference.
- For what purposes do we use your personal data
We will process your data for the following purposes:
- Customer or supplier administration;
- Supply and delivery of the products or services ordered by you;
- Administrating payment of invoices and collection of debts;
- Marketing purposes;
- Provide, administer and communicate with you about our products, services, offers or other updates that might be relevant to you;
- Continuous update of our services;
- Compliance with Data Protection legislation and/or any applicable laws and regulations;
- Protect against and prevent fraud and unauthorised transactions;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services, managing our communications, facilitating the functionality of our website and performing accounting, auditing, billing and collection activities;
- Anonymising personal information;
- Register and follow-up any opt-in or opt-out that you have indicated to us, in order to ensure that Mailings are customised and to ensure that you no longer receive Mailings you have opted-out of;
- Enforce our legal rights, protect our assets, business and staff;
- Comply with regulation;
- Use personal data in an anonymous and aggregate way for survey analysis research purposes;
- Any other purposes of processing of your personal data agreed upon with you;
When we process your personal data on the basis of explicit consent, please note that you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. You may do so by sending a request to email@example.com.
- With whom do we share your personal data?
Where you have consented to our doing so, we may share your details with carefully selected third parties whose products and services may interest you.
- How long do we store your personal data?
Any information provided by you will be retained for as long as necessary in connection with the purposes for which it was provided, for example, to respond to your enquiry. In respect of any contact information stored within our customer relationship management (CRM) system, we will delete your details upon request and if we have not had any further communication with you within a period of seven years in order to meet our contractual obligations.
- How do we protect your personal data?
We use administrative, technical and physical measures to safeguard personal information against loss, theft and unauthorised uses, access or modifications. We take steps to regularly validate the personal information we hold to ensure that the information is accurate and, where necessary, up to date. Information that is no longer required for any valid business purpose, and that we are not required to keep pursuant to any applicable law, will be routinely destroyed by secure means.
- What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
Subject to any conditions or requirements set out in the GDPR or other applicable law or regulation, the Company hereby informs you that you may have the following rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data held by us;
- The right to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data held by us;
- The right to request that we erase your personal data;
- The right to request that we restrict the processing of your data (as set out in the GDPR);
- The right to have your personal data transferred to another organisation;
- The right to object to certain types of processing of your personal data by us; and
- The right to complain.
In order to make an enquiry about any of these rights please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us to The Data Controller, Skinvet Ltd t/a VetCon Ireland, c/o Adare Machinery, Fanningstown Business Park, Patrickswell, Co. Limerick, Ireland. Please indicate your country of residence in your correspondence.
The majority of browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. The toolbar on most browsers will have a feature to tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, and how to disable any existing cookies. Please note, however, if you do disable, reject or stop cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all our Website features and services we would like to offer you.