Webinar Recordings Online19 Mar 2021
The VetCon@Home webinar recordings are online and available to view. You can earn up to 6 CPD credits from VetCon Ireland in 2021. You can purchase and view all seven VetCon@Home webinar recordings for €20 or any single webinar for €5.
Access to the VetCon@Home webinar recordings is available here. A CPD certificate can be downloaded once you make your purchase. Listen back and learn from a fantastic speaker line-up in small animal medicine and surgery, farm animal, equine and veterinary business.
VetCon@Home took place on the 28th and 29th May 2020. Vets, veterinary nurses, veterinary practice managers, veterinary business owners, and members of the wider veterinary industry enjoyed two great evenings of online, interactive, fun and engaging veterinary CPD. VetCon@Home even featured musical entertainment between lectures from two vets working in mixed veterinary practice!
- Louise Northway - "Learn to love your Capnograph"
- Charles Kuntz - "A step by step guide to TECA in dogs"
- Kate Savage - "An update on inflammatory bowel disease in horses" and "An update on equine asthma"
- Stephen Butler - "Poor fertility cows: does genetics play a role?"
- Tommy Heffernan - "Farm animal health and production post COVID-19"
- Neil O' Brien - "How to TPR your veterinary business"